Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter, Dear Grandchldren!

Up from the grave He arose,
With a mighty triumph o’er His foes,
He arose a Victor from the dark domain,
And He lives forever, with His saints to reign.
He arose! He arose!
Hallelujah! Christ arose!

I didn't get you any candy this year, but here's something fun to do!  Have your Mom or Dad  take you to this place.  Then see if you can arrange this play house JUST the way you'd like it!  Have fun!

I serve a risen Saviour,
He's in the world today;
I know that He is living,
Whatever men may say;
I see His hand of mercy,
I hear His voice of cheer,
And just the time I need Him
He's always near.
CHORUS
He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives
today!
He walks with me and He talks with me
Along life's narrow way.
He lives, He live, salvation to impart!
You ask me how I know He lives:
He lives within my heart.
 
These are two of Grandma's favorite Easter songs!  I hope you know them, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment