Wednesday, July 22, 2009

THE POWER OF A SONG

I love music! The first three songs on the playlist are new ones to me - and I can't get enough of them! The message of each one plays to (and from) a different space in my heart. I hope you can take time to listen - and to make sure my grandchildren hear these special songs. Thanks in advance. "Open up your heart and let the sun shine in"! (That's the fourth one. When I was growing up we had an LP by Roy Rogers and Dale Evans and their family. This - and Happy Trails to You - were two that were on it. We had no TV, and so we listened to our LPs over and over and over again.) LP=Long Play records.

2 comments:

  1. All really cute, happy songs, but I like the second one best of all! Something so special about children's voices in song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That thank you song, was song by one of my former pastors and his wife, in front of the church. Needless to say it is not one of my best remembered songs. But your right it is a good message.

    ReplyDelete