Sunday, November 1, 2009

Get Well Quickly, T!


This sweet one of ours is in the hospital today.  Pneumonia.  She has another health condition which makes it important that she be checked out when she runs a temperature of 101 degrees.  It happened during the night last night, and it happened quickly.  Her mommy tells me she is a good patient and is accustomed to some of the medical procedures she is undergoing.  She will be released when her temperature is normal for 24 hours.  Meanwhile, we pray.  She talked to me over the phone after her nap this afternoon.
I love you, sweet child!
Grandma Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I am praying for your granddaughter that she gets well quickly!
    God Bless her and Protect her.
    God Bless you too, Rebecca.
    Love and Prayers,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca, please know I am praying for your granddaughter and all your famly, I will check in tomorrow to see how this little one is doing.....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete