Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"Thank" If You Love Jesus!


What are YOU thankful for?
Even though we'll be scattered on Thanksgiving Day, I want you to know how thankful I am for you, my dear children and grandchildren.
Thank you, Heavenly Father, for the gift of Jesus Christ and the salvation you provided for us.  Thank you for eternal life!  Thank you for food on our table, beds to sleep in, toys to play with, and all things beautiful.  Thank you for your creation.  Thank you for health. Thank you for the freedom we enjoy in the United States of America.  Thank you for church families, pastors and teachers.  Thank you for your Word and for many translations and copies of the Bible in our homes.  

2 comments:

  1. So many gifts of gratitude Rebecca, so many blessings....I thank him for all my blogging friends as well and am so thankful to have come to know ladies such as you.....:-) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post title!
    I was just working on a 'Thankful' list to post this weekend too! Your list is beautiful!

    Cute Chipmunks singing here too!

    And now I have to run as I'm being interrupted every three minutes by one of my Blessings that I am most grateful for ~ JAYDEN!

    Love,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete